Thursday, January 27, 2011

Australia Day




I hope you have all had a lovely Australia day, where ever in the world you are! While some of you may have relaxed by the beach on such a beautiful day i was at the Big Day Out. It was such an amazing day with awesome music and great company. More than just a music festival, it was a fashion parade, with all different styles and fashions surrounding me, some great, some not so..... I  found myself in another world  storing some amazing new ideas away in my memory!

With new and exciting things happening at Hilda Mae i cant wait to show you the upcoming pieces, but until then you will have to sit tight and wait! Here are the remaining lot of photos from, ' a walk in the meadow'.

Be sure to check out the latest in store at www.hildamae.com

Leigh x



No comments:

Post a Comment