Thursday, January 20, 2011

sometimes i wonder



Sometimes I wonder how things will be in the next few months/years. I have so many plans, ideas and goals but the truth is, as much as you want to plan things out, sometimes life has different plans for you.



i say follow your dreams and let the rest fall in place!



Here are a few shots of the black and white pants coming into store soon, i just loved the print but didn't know what to do with it! Wrapped it around my self a few times and decided pants it was. You know the best thing about these pants.... they wont crush! :)♥ 



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, no freaking way! These are epic! I love them. :) I just loved how you styled them here with the bustier, the cross necklace, and the turban!

    Thanks for following my blog!

    http://galwithcurves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete