Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I N S P I R A T I O N



I am currently sitting here, very fortunate in my NSW coastal home, awaiting the Category 5 Cyclone to hit the already devastated QLD Coastline this evening. My heart goes out to all the families that are effected and fingers crossed mother nature answers our calls to ease up.
As i spend the week organising and styling the first photo shoot of 2011 i look back on what i felt the most inspired by during my designing.
Letters from my Gran (Hilda) with amazing cut outs of her takes on the latest fashions. These are a huge motivation for me, not only for designing and styling ideas but to feel closer to my family that live on the other side of the world!

Fashion / Styling books and magazines inspire me to take a new edge on thing. A dream one day is to be published, Frankie if i get to choose!

Last but not least my Camera, i love how shooting from different lighting to camera angles can completely change the direction of your designs, its something i look forward to the most - so come Saturday i will be very excited :D 
So there's an update of what has been happening, and for a hint to whats ahead... lets just say you may be seeing Hilda Mae other than just online!  So stay safe North QLD my thoughts are with you all.


Leigh x


No comments:

Post a Comment