Thursday, March 8, 2012

London -let it begin.


Its hard to now where to begin to explain the adrenalin, craziness of moving to the other side of the world, but ill just say its awesome and it actually doesn't feel like too much of a change... well apart the weather that is! Been doing the touristy thing for a few days as you can see above! Had a few nights out, learnt from early on to go home before the tube stops running or know how to read google maps ( i have Lys to thank for this). I can say i have been into topshop almost everyday iv been here, wandered Notting Hill Markets and had my eye on too many pair of boots! 
Missing out on Laura Marling tonight was devastating but need to see a few gigs soon i miss my music! 
I guess my only complaint would be no reception on the tube.. or most places underground - waiting on interview calls this way can be frustrating! and the lack of toilets... the bush is another story.

Cant say I'm homesick yet, there seems like too much to do here and i wont have enough time, even with my 530am wake ups! Hostel life is wearing thin, so on the house hunt. I now need to focus my self on Karaoke tomorrow night, i hope the shower is free! better scrub up for my interviews too.
Love to everyone at home xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment