Wednesday, December 8, 2010

look book



Over the past couple of days i have been thinking about what to write in my 'about' section on my website. As you have probably realised I'm not much of a writer, not that i don't know what to say, just not knowing how to say it is more of the problem.. If you do know me you would of realised i just keep talking in a round about way until i make sense orrr i maybe i never do :S. I do have a whole lot to say most of the time, but when i click on a blank page all about me and Hilda Mae... i get nothing... fancy that! 


I guess that why i like to turn to anything in the form of art hold it up and say, you get it? So hopefully my pictures are a whole lot of words -but i will try my best to get better i promise!!!!


So i had to get that out the way lets start again shall we :)
The photography below is a combination of what my first collection revolves around, i love variation and contrast , i like to put things together that aren't the most predictable. My vision of Bohemian Glamour was my main inspiration. Think a cross between Mary Kate and Ashely Olsen. Or Tree of Life and Cue!






A big big thank you again to the Photographer, Linda Wales, who took absolutely stunning pictures. Model: Sophie Crenigan- a natural beauty and Make Up: Danielle Hampton, a true artist.
More pictures coming from this day with a piece about inspiration! xx Have a good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment