Tuesday, December 14, 2010

G R E E N & G O L D


I don't think there is anything better than an Aussie Christmas. The cicadas singing, the sky blue and my very favourite a swim at the beach to cool down after a scorching day. Well to tell you the truth i haven't been anywhere else during the Christmas holidays but in my opinion nothing beats loading anything more than the tent, a few sarongs and a good book in the car, driving north along the beautiful beaches. Pure bliss. 
The count down is on until total relaxation.. 5 days woo hoo! But don't you worry i have hundreds of new photos coming your way! 

Here are a few shots from the bold shoot- Green and Gold.
Hope you all like, a different take from my usual bohemian style. I guess it has more of  a classic, chanel look. But can still be styled with whatever look you choose :) 
Items will be on sale as of the 16th of January. 4 weeks to go. yay x



No comments:

Post a Comment