Thursday, April 14, 2011

SHOE HEAVEN


The last few days have been somewhat influential for me, firstly on Monday my gym buddy decided she would have the afternoon off, so i thought i might too, hey its only one day right?
Today at lunch, my avocado was just about ripe enough for my salad on cracker daily lunch, but after one lovely lady decided to crave KFC, I'm afraid the rest of the office had a new lunch menu!
These things are something you like to blame someone else on but to also benefit. Well let me tell you a secret...
MIMCO are having a sale! Yes all off these gorgeous shoes above are available here. Want to hear the better bit you can blame me, yes you heard it go on treat yourself to a little Easter treat. However this does mean you should pass on those Easter eggs, just send them this way :) 
Cabury Creme's are my favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment