Monday, March 21, 2011

t h e. l a t e s t. c o l l e c t i o n

Another week begins, is this year flying by or what? Not long until the Easter break (also my birthday i might add) and i can escape to a camping trip up north!
After a few exciting events over the weekend i don't think even Monday can bring my mood down!
With another exciting announcement happening later in the week, I will leave you with some photographs taken of the latest collection! This collection is now available at The Screaming Hippie Boutique, Avoca Beach! If your a local take a trip to see these latest Hilda Mae pieces in person!

Also let me introduce to you one of our latest models, Rach on her very first HM shoot! She has done a pretty amazing job if i may say so myself, capturing the HM aesthetic beautifully.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment