Tuesday, November 23, 2010

All about the Stripes.


Introducing Anna, a wonderful addition to the Hilda Mae Shoot on Sunday. So with me and my crazy need for planning i wanted to be organised with every detail of the day, before the day. From the clothing order to who was wearing what, it was a few hours until i had my day all planned. Waking up to a magnificent day was such a relief and we got the ball rolling early! too early for some :) A big thanks to the two models  Tegan and Anna which made my day easier and also my assistant for the day Lauren! Couldn't of managed without you! It was a scorching day and was glad to relax at the end in a gorgeous cafe by the ocean. So over the next few days i will be posting pictures of new stock from the rest of the day which i hope you will all love!

Introducing  the latest at Hilda Mae including our Striped Shorts, Vintage White Blouse and Cutout Striped dress.  
 

At this rate we are looking at releasing our online store as of mid January 2011. Our website is currently in the works and will keep you posted on the progress. I am currently living my dream and i welcome you to what i expect to be a crazy but exciting ride! Love Leigh x


2 comments: