Saturday, October 23, 2010

My first photoshoot

So i have been given an amazing opportunity to use my clothing in my first 'official' photoshoot.. more about this later, so as i do when things begin to come together.. i panic. It doesn't stop me from getting things done i just start to over think and things become a mess!.. but after a couple days i stepped back to look at everything a little clearer - i planned a 'practice' photoshoot with my bf and also my model.


Today... After awaking at some ungodly hour (for a saturday)- i finish of one of my garments to use in the shoot and wait upon the always late bf.. lucky she supplied me with coffee!
Skirt- Hilda Mae,  Top- Hilda Mae  Boots, Vintage

This is the first time i have had the opportunity to see my clothing in how i have imagined.. And just quietly i am quite pleased.. But not only that i am even more excited, as this is only a tiny step to what i envision for myself. Here are a few more of the shots we took today! hope you like..



I just had to show the last picture -its a fact i have converted my friend into not so ballerina poses! was so much fun to work together and now i have (kinda) got the jist of my new camera i wont be so scared to start shooting more of my clothes! So what do you think? Id love some feedback- no matter positive or not it all helps. xx:)



No comments:

Post a Comment