Thursday, August 5, 2010

In the very very early stages of creating my first Clothing line. All a bit much trying to balance right now with my full time job, eating sleeping and seeing the bf! 
Had a stall in inspiration or rather a hiccup in my last creation which got me flustered... And now have thrown that design in the bin! i don't want to waste time trying to save it as it might also do my head in.. I'm impatient in that respect.
So i decided to start my inspiration book which has got the ball rolling again, in the sense of sitting in my office at work when my mind is on my stool at home with the sewing machine!!! So not in a physical sense but i have new designs I'm eager 
to get started :)

Thought i would start a blog to look back on my 'hope to be' progress.. 
I hope to start my shop by the end of the year! So we will see!!! xxx :))

A few Inspiration pieces i gathered from David Jones Spring/Summer 2010 Collection.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment